There are many websites with information on radiation. Here are a few:
- EMFacts Consultancy This Australian site, run by consultant Don Maisch, has a number of factsheets on 50 and 60 Hertz(Hz) Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) from electricity and Radio-frequency/Microwave (RF/MW) Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) from telecommunications. It also has a list of useful links.
- Victorian Department of Human Services Environment Health Information Radiation webpage - the website has information on legislation, the radiation safety program, and more.
- Powerwatch - this UK organisation is independent ofgovernment and industry, whose charter is to gather information on EMFs from around the world and make it available for non-technical people.
- Microwave News: a comprehensive sourceof the latest news and opinion on low- and high-frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
- Swedish Association for the Electro-Hyper-Sensitive - a very comprehensive site for information on the condition of Electrosensitivity as well as links to other sites (in English)
- The EMR Network (USA) - 'created to providea forum for effective and balanced information for citizen-action groups, the media, municipal agents, government officials and scientists alike.'
- The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency - note however, that this organisation is the official Australian Government agency and tends take the line that there insufficient evidence of negative health effects of much of the EMR spectrum.
Last amended June 2015